Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Cupcakes and Trains

On Monday I took a whirlwind trip to London for the day with my bestie Tara from The Style Rawr. Our train home didn't get in until 1.30am and I had to be in work at 8.30am. Needless to say I was mega tired yesterday!




Whilst in London Tara and I took a breather from the shops in the Hummingbird Bakery in Soho. We both went for a Carrot Cake Cupcake each, which were delicious and a yummy hot chocolate. 



One of the highlights of my day had to be when we were walking past the Disney store and fake snow started falling from some magical place in the sky. This combined with all the amazing Christmas lights just made me feel so excited for Christmas. The count down to Christmas Day is definitely on for me now. 

B - I wish it could be Christmas every day




2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh yes! The fake snow was da bomb. I just wish those cupcakes were bigger. I like how you failed to mention the secret Rihanna gig. Bahahaha!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks you had a lovely time :)

    X audrey

    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by