Saturday, 17 November 2012

Oh Kurt.... The things you do to me

Shoes. It's fair to say that shoes are my vice in this world and I have no intention of seeking a cure for my addiction. I went to America for two months when I was 21 and came back with 8 pairs of shoes. I'm a little (and only a little) ashamed to admit that there are at least 2 or 3 pairs that I have never worn. But hey, I might wear them one day right?!

So when I'm browsing the ol' interwebs searching for shopping inspiration, it's inevitable that eventually I will end up looking at shoes. And when I should have been looking for Christmas presents I came across these beauties:

KG Kurt Geiger - Thelma £170

As the weather gets colder, I can't wait to bring all my boots back into regular rotation and these shoe boots from Kurt Geiger would make a great addition to my collection. I've had a love affair with everything Kurt Geiger for the longest time and I love the stand out Dalmatian print on these boots. They also come in black as a more wearable option! 

KG Kurt Geiger - Vera £150

For a more everyday boot you can't go wrong with these tan beauties. I love the chunky block heel. 

Miss KG - Fisher - £55

And finally I really like the patent contrast on these Miss KG boots. They'd be perfect for a rainy day and they make me think of riding boots a little as well. 

After browsing all the amazing boots available at the moment, I'm off to hide my credit card. 

B

Photo Source: KurtGeiger.com

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like those Vera boots and would like to mention that I was there and you bought TEN pairs of shoes!! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Kurt Geiger..especially loving those Dalmation print booties. They make me Wanna go all Cruella Deville on someone...

    J x

    http://passivepumpkin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by