Sunday, 18 November 2012

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

A couple of years ago I bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, which I loved to death. I wore it everywhere and eventually the wear on the strap was too much and I had to put it into retirement. Ever since I've been on the hunt for a new watch I could love just as much. I usually like my watches to be simple but I also like to go for something a bit different if that makes sense?? And so I'm currently battling between these three watches...

May28th - £25
Photo source: asos.com 

This lace flower watch from May28th is right up my street, I love the contrast between the grey strap and the yellow face and the lace flower detail gives it that extra something. Plus at £25 it's a bargain!

La Mer Tokyo Strap - $160
Photo Source: Amazon.com
I really like the La Mer wrap watches, I love the colour of this Tokyo Strap watch and the charms are super cute.

Olivia Burton £65
Photo Source: HarveyNichols.com

Last but not least this Olivia Burton watch £65 at Harvey Nichols is amazing. The butterfly print on the face is beautiful and it could be my favourite out of the three. Decisions, decisions! What do you think?

B

5 comments:

  1. I was considering buying you a variant of the first watch! I figured you were too much of a watch snob but I was clearly wrong! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how rude! ;) There is a variant of the Olivia Burton watch with a Hummingbird face fyi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. Why did you do that to me!?

      Delete
    2. I take that back, the strap is pink. BLEH.

      Delete
  3. I looooove the last one!! I want it........ Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by