Thursday, 22 November 2012

Winter is Coming

So yeah winter is pretty much here now. It's cold, it's rainy, it's miserable. But on the plus side an excuse to buy new winter accessories! A pair of gloves never lasts me more than a season, I have quite long nails and so with conventional gloves I'm always bustin' holes in them. The last few years I've been wearing fingerless gloves instead, plus as an iPhone user it's a nightmare to try and use my phone with full gloves on!
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel - asos.com
I think this pair of Sonia by Sonia Rykiel  fingerless gloves are perfect. I love the contrasting prints and there is even a hint of fair isle aswell, I'm a sucker for anything fair isle at this time of year. The only disappointing thing? The price tag! They are currently reduced to £59.50 on asos.com but that's still not quite in my price range so I'll just have to dream..... 
ASOS Converter Gloves £7.50 asos.com
Now these are a much cheaper option! Currently in the sale at ASOS for £7.50, you still have that splash of fair isle and they have a cute little mitten part that you can pop over incase your fingers get cold! A feature that is currently missing from my gloves!


Forever 21 £7.40 
Next up sort yer neck out, I recently bought this fluorescent pink and blue snood/infinity scarf from Forever21. What I like about this one is that you don't have to wrap it round you, it's small enough that you can just pop it over your head and your good to go. I have a couple of longer style snoods and I can wrap them round my neck once or twice, but then I have all this excess scarf that I can't wrap round again without strangling myself! Ahhh.

Aztec Fair Isle Snood £18 Topshop.com
Finally I've just fallen in love with this snood from Topshop! I think I might have to add it to my Christmas list! So snugly and warm. 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by