Saturday, 29 December 2012

Christmas Treats

So Christmas has been and gone and it was all over so quickly! I thought I'd do a little post to show you guys a few of my presents. 



First up a little Wildfox love. My bestie Tara got me this 'Oh Romeo' T-Shirt from the Star Crossed Lovers Collection. I love a bit of Wildfox and this T-Shirt wasn't to be my only piece of Wildfox goodness. My Brother (guided by me) got me the 'Loved' T-Shirt in pale pink. Oh so spoilt!



And because she really loves me, I also got this Topshop bag from Tara, I think I like it best as a clutch but it also has a detachable strap incase I don't feel like carrying it anymore ;)



I smiled like a muppet when I opened up this Globe necklace from my good friend Becky. It reminds me of travelling and therefore makes me want to run away to a warmer climate but it also reminds me of all the fun memories and I can't wait to wear it. 


My other Brother (again guided by me) got me this Urban Outfitters necklace, I wanted something simple that I could get a lot of wear out of and I think this fits the bill. I also got an Ice Cream maker from my friend Liz, which I can't wait to try out! Come summer time I'll have my own Ice Cream empire ;) I'm so lucky to have such great friends and I hope my gifts to them were well received. 

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :) 

B

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say, the person who gave you that red WF tee & Topshop clutch has incredible taste.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear, you have a really lovely blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice necklace and clutch! hope that you had a great christmas too!

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by