Wednesday, 26 December 2012

South West Bloggers Christmas Party

I recently attended the South West Bloggers Christmas party held at The Birdcage in Bristol in aid of Macmillan. The Birdcage is a such a cute venue and it also doubles as a Vintage shop, tea+clothes = eeep! We were all treated to a cup of tea and a piece of cake on arrival, I went for the chocolate cake (obviously) and it was super yummy! We also got to pick a present from under the tree and inside my present was a No Tangle brush, some Macadamia Oil treatments and a 2True nail varnish. I'm already using a sample of the Macadamia Oil treatment and I'm really liking it so far and so I'm looking forward to trying out the hair mask aswell.


Once we'd opened up our presents and finished off the cake we got split into groups for the Christmas quiz. I was little to no help to my fellow quiz mates and we ended up coming second from last so I don't think I'll be joining a quiz team anytime soon! After the quiz, we were served champagne in teacups while we got to chatting and browsing the vintage shop. As if our presents from under the tree weren't enough on our way out we were given a goodie bag with a vintage scarf and some sweeties!



I had such a fun time catching up with some of my favourite bloggers and I met a few new people aswell. It was a great event and I'm so glad I decided to go as I was a little nervous being such a newbie!

I had so much fun and I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next event!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a fun time - hopefully you found lots of lovely local blogs to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to meet you, hope to see you again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same tree-present as you! But I haven't used mine yet. I'm so excited for the next event! Hopefully see you there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to this event too! Had such a good time!

    www.sophie-acrosstheuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by