Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Bristol Blogger Meet

On Saturday I attended a Bristol Blogger meet up held at Frankie & Benny's in Cabot Circus. Once we arrived we met the lovely organisers Alessia from Whispers from Angels and Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird.

As I didn't have time for a proper breakfast in the morning (always rushing!) I decided to opt for a yummy cooked breakfast at F&B's. After food we all had a good natter before heading off for some retail therapy and I got to meet a few new bloggers to add to my reading list!



Alessia warned us that the goodie bags were heavy and boy she wasn't kidding, what an awesome goodie bag! I had a good old rummage when I got home and I'm looking forward to trying it all out. Everyone was particularly excited to find Benefit Fine One One among the treasures and I think the little Head Full of Feathers hair accessory is so cute!

I had a lovely time and I want to say a big thank you to Alessia and Sasha for organising such a fun event!

B

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming, great to meet you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event! I love blogger meet-ups, it's always great to meet everyone in person!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some awesome goodies, I'm jealous! Awesome blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by