Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Bristol Vintage Fair

On Saturday I headed down to the Passenger Shed at Temple Meads to check out the Vintage Fair. I didn't expect it to be so busy and was a little surprised to find a bit of a queue outside to get in, especially as it was so cold outside!

After a short wait I got inside in the warm and started making my way round the stalls, checking out all the interesting pieces of jewellery and clothes.

Rose Swallow Necklace
I caved and had to buy this cute necklace. 
I had to stop myself from buying something from each stall but ended up with this necklace and a pink rose ring that is a nightmare to photograph! There was just far too much to take in from the rails and rails of clothes, the vintage hair salon and the cute tea party area where some people got up and danced!

vintage
I don't need anymore bags...

I couldn't resist trying on this headband!
If you head to thevintagefair.com you can find out if there's a vintage fair near you sometime soon and the next vintage fair in Bristol is the 20th April if you want to check it out. :)

B


4 comments:

  1. Pretty snaps! I love you with that flower headband :)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to a vintage fair!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that headband! looks lovely on you :) thank you for visiting my blog!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vintage stall looks amazing! I love vintage shopping, it is the best, you sometimes find the best gems!

    E x

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by