Friday, 22 March 2013

Cabot Circus 48 Hour Fashion Fix

Last weekend I headed down to Cabot Circus to check out the 48 Hour Fashion Fix event. The weekend featured a hook-a-handbag competition, Beauty Bus and pop-up fashion shows around Cabot Circus, like a fashion flash mob!



Outside House of Fraser I had a go at the Hook-a-Handbag competition where the prize was either the handbag you 'hooked' or the top prize was a Marc Jacobs bag, sadly luck was not on my side and when we passed by later on I noticed the MJ bag was gone, so congratulations to whoever won - I'm not jealous at all...


The Beauty Bus was situated in Quakers Friars and some of the brands on board were Nails Inc, Benefit and Superdry, we obviously picked a busy time as it was packed with giggling girls when we got there so sadly didn't get to try out any treatments.

This was a pretty cool event and I just need the sun to come out to play now so I can get in the SS mood!

B


1 comment:

  1. Shame we didn't get a chance to have mini makeovers! Next time...xo

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by