Sunday, 17 March 2013

Harvey Nichols SS13 Fashion Show

Last Tuesday I attended the Harvey Nichols SS13 Fashion Show at the Bristol Museum. The Museum is such an awesome venue and the set up of the show completely transformed the foyer.

When we arrived the foyer was already packed and so we dashed to try and get some seats before they were all gone! Luckily we were still in reach of the refreshments!

The show consisted of six looks; White Out, Colour Pop, Metallic, Monochrome, Mixed Prints and Fantasy Frocks:

Michael Kors, Seven for all mankind
Photo by Michael Bowles / Rex Features (220793eh)
Michael Kors Jacket, Finders Keepers blouse, 7 For All Mankind Jeans, LK Bennett pumps and Gucci bag. 

The first look was White Out and as the name suggests the models were sporting all white statement outfits. I was instantly drawn to the print on these 7 For All Mankind jeans and I could see myself wearing the Michael Kors jacket again and again.

joseph dress, shourouk necklace
Photo by Michael Bowles / Rex Features (2207953dh)
Joseph dress, Shourouk necklace and Jimmy Choo pumps.

Looking at this Joseph crepe dress just makes me want to be in Miami enjoying the sunshine on South Beach. I love the neon pink rope chain on the Shourouck necklace, eeep!


Raoul
Photo by Michael Bowles / Rex Features (2207953df)
Raoul top, Raoul shorts, Sam Edelman sandals and Stella McCartney bag. 

I think this look is so wearable, the jacket and the laser cut shorts (I did think it was a skirt at first!) are my favourite pieces.

Alexander Wang, Joseph, Celine
Photo by Michael Bowles / Rex Features (2207953eq)
Alexander Wang jacket, Joseph shirt, Joseph leggings, Saint Laurent Paris pumps and Celine bag. 

I want this entire outfit and that's all I have to say about that. I love the models hair and makeup in this photo too, basically I just want to be her.

Mary Katrantzou
Photo by Michael Bowles / Rex Features (2207953db)
Mary Katrantzou dress, Christian Louboutin wedges.

I absolutely adore the print on this Mary Katrantzou dress. You can't really see in the photo but the wedges have a multi-coloured trim and print around the heel, I need these wedges in my life!

A lot of the models were sporting cute fishtail braids, I'd love to try out this look but I think I'd have to get someone to help me as I find I can't stretch my arms round enough when it comes to braids/plaits haha.

I had a great time and I really enjoyed the show, it's definitely given me some ideas for SS!

B

6 comments:

  1. I wish someone would do my hair like that too! SIGH. The Mary Katrantzou dress was super cool.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great show! I love the white jeans in the first pic, the pattern is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pants in the first picture :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..Great post!!I really love Harvey Nichols' collection and #1 and 4 are definetely my favorite..This looks are amazing!lovin' the white jeans..
    xxx


    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by