Saturday, 16 March 2013

Lucky

I can't wait for the weather to start warming up, I'm so tired of being cold and today we had crazy rain with thunder and lightening! Alas until the sun shows its face I'll be staying wrapped up and trying to keep warm.

Jumper: ASOS £24.50
In an attempt to stay warm I've bought a few new jumpers recently and this Lucky jumper from asos caught my eye and fell into my shopping basket. I've just noticed it's gone in to sale aswell, so typical!


I paired the jumper with my trusty Charley 5.0 jeggings which are just so damn comfy and my favourite Park Lane boots. I love these boots so much that I get a bit scared to wear them as I don't want them to start looking worn! 

I went into Cabot Circus today to check out the 48 Hour Fashion Fix event that's on this weekend, so look out for a little post about that some time soon!

B

4 comments:

  1. what a cute jumper!!

    #
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such pretty photos! That jumper is so cute, for some reason it makes me think of american baseball!? LOVE.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by