Sunday, 3 March 2013

Mother's Day Outfit

             
The lovely ladies at The Style Rawr are holding a competition with Next to win an outfit up to the value of £200. All you had to do was create a Mother's Day outfit for your mum and blog about it, as my mum and I are big fans of Next I had to get involved!

Mother's Day

                         

My mum loves to wear dresses and I'm sure she'd love this peplum dress, I also know she doesn't like to have her arms on show so I think this lace jacket would be the perfect cover up. My mum and I wear the same size shoes and she's always snooping around my shoe collection, I could see myself borrowing these colour block heels if she had them! No outfit is complete without a bag and everyone knows mums carry the whole universe in their bags and I think this nude tote bag fits the bill. Finally I chose this gold bracelet to top it all off, my mum loves a bit of bling and I think she'd like this gold bracelet.

So that's my entry, I hope you like it and if you want to enter head on over to The Style Rawr for all the details!

B 

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    We wondered you might be interested in our bloggers competition to win a summer holiday outfit worth £200 from www.braintreeclothing.com
    You can find the details here > http://bit.ly/btreestylecomp
    Braintree Clothing x

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by