Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Ottoman Hands Ring Bling

I've recently started to try and include more rings into my jewellery collection. I've always been a little scared of rings as I never thought they suited me but I've forced myself to wear a couple recently and I'm starting to embrace the idea.

Whilst searching for rings to add to my collection, I kept finding that when I liked the look of something it was almost always an Ottoman Hands ring.

Mini Delicate Ring £15 - asos.com

This type of ring is definitely where I'm at right now, not too flashy, simple, but cool.

Double Pear Ring £40 - asos.com

I think this Double Pear ring is super cute and I love that all the bands and settings look a little beat up and raw.
Large Stone Ring £60 - asos.com
Once I'm feeling brave enough I'm definitely going to start trying out statement rings. This one is a bit pricey for me at the moment but once I'm feeling a bit more confident, I wouldn't mind splashing out a little on an awesome ring.

The brand is currently stocked on asos.com and if you head to the Ottoman Hands website there are lots more styles and stones to choose from. I kinda wish I hadn't found the website as now I'll never be able to decide which one to get!

B

4 comments:

  1. That double ring is so cute! Tara says dooo it ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rings
    I have a rosesandclementines.com GIVEAWAY! Win ROSE CROWN. i hope you enter, dont miss this opportunity

    http://rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk/


    Rachael

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by