Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Bristol Fashion Week - Spring Summer Show

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Spring Summer bloggers show at Bristol Fashion Week, which was held at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway. Unfortunately work has been manic lately so I haven't had a chance to post about it until now!

Photo credit: Bristol Fashion Week at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
The show was presented by TV stylist Mark Heyes & celebrity hairdresser Andrew Barton. I love these two together, they have great chemistry and help make the show really enjoyable. 

Photo credit: Bristol Fashion Week at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
The show featured yummy neons and prints from Karen Millen. Neon is such a fun trend to play with, I like it when I see people wearing just a touch of neon, for example a handbag or other accessory to help an outfit standout. 

Photo credit: Bristol Fashion Week at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
Monochrome is everywhere at the moment, personally I love it for workwear, I think it helps break up my sometimes boring work outfits! This post wouldn't be complete without a shout out to the hot male model pictured here, swoooon.

Photo credit: Bristol Fashion Week at The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
Ahhh who doesn't enjoy a good floral print?! It makes me think of spring and sunshine, something that's seriously lacking at the moment. I'd like to get my hands on the pink trousers pictured above for when the weather picks up!

I attended the Autumn/Winter show in September last year and it was great, I love that Bristol has it's own fashion week, it's one of the many reasons I love this city. As well as strutting down the runway most of the models in the show dance, which kept us entertained! At the end of the show all the models plus Mark & Andrew came on stage to perform a rendition of Gangnam Style, it was awesome! haha.

So did you go to any of the Fashion Week shows?

B


4 comments:

  1. BFW totally rocks and I want so many of the featured floral pieces! Roll on the AW13 show.

    P.S That male model is such a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great show!
    Lovely blog, you've just gained a follower :D Thanks for commenting on mine too!
    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted to get tickets for this, I wish I had now!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by