Friday, 12 April 2013

Harvey Nichols Bristol Blogger Event - Part One

Last Saturday I was lucky enough to be invited to attend a Blogger event at Harvey Nichols Bristol. We were greeted in the personal shopping area by the lovely Daniel, who is head of womenswear at Harvey Nichols in Bristol. Daniel talked us through the key trends this season, which included Pop of Colour, White Out, Monochrome and No Limits Prints, whilst showing us some of the key pieces in the store at the moment.

Gorgeous Erdem print skirt

McQ Alexander McQueen Iris print skirt - Amazing



Afterwards we each went off to the shop floor for some yummy beauty treatments. I started off with a Bliss facial, which was really nice and my skin instantly looked refreshed and brighter afterwards. I then headed over to Shu Uemura and had my make-up done, I like my make-up to look natural so I opted for a bb perfector cream, with some powder to give my face a more matte look, which is what I prefer. As if that wasn't enough, I then had a yummy hand and arm massage at Elemis.

Once I'd finished all my treatments, I was lucky enough to get a little tour around the handbag and accessories section of Harvey Nick's, also known as Heaven! There are so many gorgeous handbags on display from a great selection of designers including Mulberry, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Celine.

All the staff at Harvey Nichols are so knowledgeable and passionate about their jobs and it really shows!



I wish all Saturday's could be like this!

B


4 comments:

  1. Daniel was so darn awesome! It was such a lovely day, I love our goody bags.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day, I want a goody bag! ha Looks like there's going to be some interesting prints for Autumn/Winter


    ThePipingFairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Alexander McQueen skirt is AMAZING!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow luck you, the beauty treatments and make up sounds lovely :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by