Sunday, 7 July 2013

Mango & Daisies

Skirt: Mango, Necklace: Regal Rose, Boots: Kurt Geiger

Oh hey there, I know it's been a while so here's a little snap of me from yesterday. I've had this Mango dip hem skirt for about a year and I'm a little ashamed to say that until yesterday it still had the tags on... I know, I know, I'm a terrible person. With the sun shining, I decided it was the perfect day to snap those tags and take it on a trip into town with me. I love the pastel colours and it's super comfy, I paired it with my favourite Kurt Geiger boots and kept my accessories simple with a few bracelets and the feather necklace is from Regal Rose.



Today I'll mostly be getting as much sun as possible before it disappears, so enjoy the sunshine everyone!! I promise not to leave it so long next time!

B



4 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty and summery! I hope the sun lasts... <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have soo many pieces with the tags still on too! Hah! The skirt is gorgeous though, love how subtle the ombre is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is very cool and summery.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mango dip skirt! where did you get it from?
    xxx
    Toyin
    www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by