Saturday, 21 September 2013

French Connection: From Sketch to Store #StyleChallenge


On Wednesday night I attended a Sketch to Store Style Challenge event at my local French Connection in Cabot Circus with my darling Tara from The Style Rawr. The store was holding a style challenge and encouraged us to pick an outfit that wasn't our usual style. I set about scouring the rails and was instantly drawn to these print trousers. I've wanted a pair of print trousers for a while but was a little cautious about whether or not I could pull them off. I needn't have worried because I absolutely loved them! I finished my outfit with a simple cobalt blue vest and black shirt.


Tara picked out this really cool dress and jacket, which she rocked obviously! I loved my outfit so much (and as the store were offering 20% off) I decided to treat myself and bought the trousers and the vest!


The staff were really chatty and helpful and we were each given a goodie bag, which among other lovely things contained some yummy Lindt choocies that didn't last very long!

It was a really fun night and I can't wait to wear my new purchases!

B

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you babette! Those trousers are so awesome, I definitely need to get some statement skinnies for A/W. I hope they get some fedoras in soon, I want some FCUK hats! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty!!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by