Saturday, 19 October 2013

Bristol Fashion Week AW13






Ahh Bristol Fashion Week, one of my favourite events of the year. It's always so much fun, I love the mix of catwalk strutting with cool dance routines and this year even had a little ballet segment. <3 The hosts Andrew Barton and Mark Heyes have such great chemistry and are always full of advice for the upcoming seasons trends. It's great to have a show which features affordable fashion with outfits you might actually wear! I posted a couple of videos of the show to Instagram if you want to check them out!


I couldn't very well go along to BFW and not do a little posing myself so here I am! I decided BFW would be the perfect place to wear my new French Connection skinnies that I picked up at the Sketch to Store event recently. Love them!

Can't wait for SS14!

B

2 comments:

  1. I love BFW too, the models are amazing and it's so much better than LFWEnd. The last piccie of you is so pretty, I still love those trousers! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Your photos are amazing, what software do you use? I'm looking to buy some.
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by