Saturday, 5 October 2013

Harvey Nichols AW13 Fashion Show

Last week I was invited to the Harvey Nichols AW13 Fashion Show held at Cutlers Hall in Quakers Friars. I'd been to the SS show earlier in the year and was pretty excited to see what Harvey Nichols had in store for this season. We were treated to some champers on arrival and I managed to nab a seat on the FROW so had a perfect view!

Jumper: Proenza Schouler, Skirt: MSGM,
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi, Bag: Alexander Wang

Jumper: 3.1 Philip Lim, Shirt: Goat, Jeans: Paige,
Trainers: Isabel Marant, Bag: Sophie Hulme

Gilet: Maison Scotch, Leggings: J Brand, Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Hat: Christy's, Clutch: Stella McCartney

Dress: Roland Moret
We were shown six looks in total and the photo's above are some of my favourites from the night. These photo's were taken on my phone so I apologise for the less than perfect quality!

Jacket: Zara, Jumper: A-Wear, Trousers: Next, Boots: H&M
Thanks to Harvey Nichols for the invite, I'll definitely be popping in to the store soon to check out some of my favourite pieces up close! Now where did I hide all that cash.....

B

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute outfit snap! May I please have all the Unreal Fur from HN? ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by