Friday, 25 October 2013

Lets Get Warm: Boots

Tall Black Boots

From left to right: Kurt Geiger - Willing: £195, Kurt Geiger - Waltz: £ 200, Vintage America: £215, 
Aldo - Miola: £80, Aldo - Floreum: £160, Dune - Tags: £159

It's no secret that I have a small obsession with shoes and particularly BOOTS. I feel like you can never have enough boots. At the moment I'm after a pair of long black boots, boring some may say, but so essential! I can be a bit picky when it comes to the shape of boots so I'm conscious that some of these might look a bit similar! I'm partial to a bit of a heel so I'm quite drawn to the American Vintage boots, I like that cowboy-esque style as well. As for the slightly flatter heeled boots, it's a toss up between the two Aldo pairs for me! YUM. I can see one of these pairs ending up in my shoe collection, I just need to decide between heel or no heel!



B

12 comments:

  1. Numbers 2 & 5 for me! YUM. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a slight obsession with boots too, boots and jackets are my favourite things to buy! I love the first Aldo pair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number one, but they all look great! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspirational post! I enjoyed reading it :) I love your blog, too!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    Tina from the Style Sinners
    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these picks.. I have a massive obsession with shoes and boots|! We are in the same boat lol.. Great blog :)

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh these are beaut! love 5 x

    http:///britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are really cute! I really like the second pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE the Aldo Miola boots! I struggle to find long boots that suit me but am hoping these will work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous selection, especially loving both Kurt Geigers and the Dune pair!

    Euriental

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by