Monday, 21 October 2013

Let's Get Warm: Coats

Winter Coats
From right to left: ASOS: £90, Karen Millen: £325, Darling via Oasis: £70
Boohoo Biker Coat: £45, Boohoo Peplum Coat: £40, Boohoo Military Coat: £60

There's no running from it anymore, it's cold, the weather has turned and it's time to get warm! I need a new coat for the winter so I've been trawling the internet for my perfect winter coat and these are some of my favourite picks! If I had the cash I'd be all over the Karen Millen coat! As you can tell I was quite taken with Boohoo's current selection! The red coat makes me think of Christmas for some reason and I love the vibrant colour of the Darling jacket which is currently available from Oasis. 

I'm terrible at making decisions so I'm going to have to have a little think about which coat to get.... I keep thinking about the Karen Millen one but it would have to come out of my Australia fund and I just can't have that haha. 

B

3 comments:

  1. Are you surprised that my favourite happens to be the most expensive!? ARGH! I can't turn it off. ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Boohoo Military Coat and what a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness the royal blue Oasis coat is amazinggggg I think I'm in love... I really want it! Except for I just got a new coat and really can't buy a new one again :(

    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by