Thursday, 17 April 2014

Lavish Alice Skater Dress



 Dress: c/o Lavish Alice, Necklace: Gift, Shoes: ASOS

Finally the sun is shining and wanting to make the most it I headed out in my new Lavish Alice skater dress that I was sent a couple of weeks ago. I chose a size 8 and I think the skater style shape is really flattering. I LOVE the colour, it makes me happy, I just want to swish the skirt around and pose for no one in particular.... haha. I think the collar really brings it all together and makes the outfit stand out, I wasn't sure if I would like how the collar looked on me as it's not a style I would normally choose but I loved it. I can definitely see me dressing this down with a pair of converse or ballet flats for a more casual look, here's hoping the sun sticks around! You can have a peek at all the lovely dresses available at Lavish Alice here. I'm so looking forward to this Bank Holiday weekend, I'm off to London on Friday to catch up with some friends and I can't wait. What's everyone up to this weekend?

B

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, that dress is so pretty on you! I love the mint green colour and the sweet little collar. I also hope this yummy weather continues, it looks glorious in these snaps!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, I love it! The colour is really pretty and I really like the cute collar too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideal for a bank holiday weekend, fingers crossed it stays nice so you can swish around in it!

    I love the pretty background of your snaps too, so perfect! <3

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is lovely! The colour is amazing :)

    www.writingmonique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress! Love the minty colour :)

    -Cory
    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are beautiful. Where is the necklace from?

    Beth x
    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, I have the black version. You look gorgeous in yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is a lovely colour on you, I think I might want it too - is the world ready for my pasty white legs?

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour of this dress - so fresh

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by