Monday, 7 April 2014

Springtime in New Look and Joe's Jeans



Jacket: New Look, Cami: New Look, Jeans: Joe's, Boots: Park Lane, Bag: Primark

Just a little outfit post from last weekend. It was a super windy day so not perfect photography conditions! I got the cami and jacket from New Look to take to Australia and I was not impressed to come home and find that it wasn't warm enough to wear them here. Luckily the sun peeked out enough for me to wear them last weekend. My jeans are from Joe's, I got them for a bargain from TK Maxx last year and I've been waiting for some spring like weather to wear them. I just love the colour and they are so comfy. My boots are from Park Lane and they are one of my absolute favourite pairs of shoes, so much so that I don't wear them that often in an attempt to keep them for as long as possible! Here's hoping the weather clears up soon so I can bust out some more spring/summer pieces that I'm just dying to wear!

B

4 comments:

  1. I love the colour of those jeans! I've found so many denim bargains in TK Maxx. Those boots are pretty epic and I can also relate to not wanting to wear your favourite pieces too often so they stay nice forever haha.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the colours in this outfit! Think it's the perffect outfit for the weather at the moment, but I'm the same as you, I'm very impatient and want summer to be here now haha x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really beautiful! I love the colour of your jeans :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning. love your outfit :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Soul Sparkler. Powered by